David Bergeron, Managing Director (@d_bergeron) and Austin Barrett, Senior Vice President (@abarrett525) of T3 Advisors ventured to the west coast one last time before the official launch of the T3’s Silicon Valley/Bay Area office. We were staying in the gorgeous hills of Los Gatos, however most of our time was spent on the road meeting with a variety of exciting people. We travelled up and down the coast from San Jose to San Francisco spreading the news about T3’s new office. We brainstormed with a variety of clients, venture capiltists and corporate real estate execs about what T3 could provide to be truly unique. Among some of our encounters were:
- An exciting medical device company who is in the process of relocating their corporate headquarters in Mountain View. It was interesting to hear how they were strategically using real estate to grow their business.
- Met with one of our venture clients in their new space in downtown Palo Alto. We started to brainstorm about networking events such as a Stanford football tailgate and golf tournaments.
- Spent an afternoon cruising up and down the 101 with the one of the larger landlords in the area. It was great to get their perspective on the market
- Toured the Google campus on official Google Bikes. Amazing to see the buzz and energy from their employees. What an exciting place to work!
- Had dinner with some life science venture folks in San Francisco at 25 Lusk. The hottest new restaurant in SOMA.
- Met with some exciting new start ups in SOMA. There was a common desire among many hot tech start ups to be in SOMA in order to recruit and retain talent.
- Met with several corporate real estate directors in both San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. They were all excited about the Advisory Services that T3 will be bringing to the Bay Area.
- Soaked up the sun and took a lot of golf shots at the Stanford Country Club with a CEO of a growing medical device company in Sunnyvale.